- Please wrap up warm as The Magical Ice Kingdom is kept very cold with the temperature set around -10°c to give you a true ‘arctic experience’.
- You are welcome to bring your pushchair into the Magical Ice Kingdom.
This immersive walk-through experience, filled to the brim with ice and snow sculptures, will take your breath away!
In the new Deep Sea Adventure, you’ll be transported into the depths of the ocean. You’ll discover a mermaid grotto and come face-to-face with an octopus battle. Take shelter in the temple of Neptune and meet mythical creatures along the way. You’ll be amazed by the lifelike and colourful ice sculptures.
There are plenty of opportunities for selfies in the Magical Ice Kingdom, strike a pose behind the bubble wall or sit in Neptune’s grand throne. Don’t forget your camera for this attraction!
With a setting of -10 C, be sure to dress warm with winter coat, hats and gloves.
Watch The Magical Ice Kingdom 2016 highlights video to give you a preview of this icy experience.
The Magical Ice Kingdom is a walk-through attraction which you can walk around at your leisure. The duration is approximately 30 minutes. You will need to choose a time slot before booking. Last admission is at 21:30.
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, and £6 on orders of £50 and above.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults / Teens and 2 Children OR 1 Adult / Teen and 3 Children
- All children over 2 years will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12. Children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid NUS card)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Hyde Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card
- The Magical Ice Kingdom is wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the Ice Palace.
- You’re free to take as many pictures as you like. There will also be a professional photographer at hand, should you wish for a special souvenir photo.